WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is an artistic technique of tattooing individual hair strokes by implanting color pigment beneath the surface of the skin. Unlike traditional tattooing which uses a machine, each line is hand drawn by the artist using a manual tool called microblade to match the color and coarseness of real hair. The RESULT is Gorgeous, natural looking eyebrows
- ALL ABOUT -
- ABOUT THE BOUTIQUE -
OUR STUDIO ADDRESS IS LOCATED AT
3825 Edwards Road Salons by JC - Suite #14
Cincinnati, OH 45209
Women who have lost their brow hair over the years. Women who want to enhance their brow shape to add more fullness...
Note: brow hair does not need to be shaved/removed before receiving the treatment.
THIS PROCEDURE IS ALSO WINNING SOME POPULARITY WITH MEN!!!!!
WHO SHOULD AVOID MICROBLADING
-Those prone to keloids or post inflammatory hypopigmentation
- As a precaution to avoid any complications, I do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant or nursing women.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- If you've had Juverderm or other fillers in that area.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any kind of skin condition on or near yours eyebrows.
- Anyone under the age of 18.