- ALL ABOUT -
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is an artistic technique of tattooing individual hair strokes by implanting color pigment beneath the surface of the skin. Unlike traditional tattooing which uses a machine, each line is hand drawn by the artist using a manual tool called microblade to match the color and coarseness of real hair. The RESULT is Gorgeous, natural looking eyebrows
Women who have lost their brow hair over the years. Women who want to enhance their brow shape to add more fullness...
Note: brow hair does not need to be shaved/removed before receiving the treatment.
THIS PROCEDURE IS ALSO WINNING SOME POPULARITY WITH MEN!!!!!
WHO SHOULD AVOID MICROBLADING
-Those prone to keloids or post inflammatory hypopigmentation
- As a precaution to avoid any complications, I do not perform cosmetic tattooing on pregnant or nursing women.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis.
- If you've had Juverderm or other fillers in that area.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy
- If you have any kind of skin condition on or near yours eyebrows.
- Anyone under the age of 18.
- ABOUT THE BOUTIQUE -
OUR STUDIO ADDRESS IS LOCATED AT
3825 Edwards Road Salons by JC - Suite #12
Cincinnati, OH 45209